Friday 19 March 2010

Yet another music blog

After many half arsed attempts, I've decided to begin a music blog. Previous attempts have suffered from procrastination and all round laziness, however this time will be different (I hope).

Scottish Scribbler will feature reviews, listings, information, links and various other nonsense, all relating to Scotland's wonderful music scene. The blog will mainly focus on up and coming artists in the hope that at least one of the three people that read it will find a band they like, pretty much on their doorstep.

If you are an up and coming artist then don't hestitate to get in touch. Send me your demos, EPs, singles, MP3s and if I like (or think others will like) I'll post. You can get in contact through the links at the side of the page.

Hence the title, I'll only be featuring Scottish artists. I'm not usually one for categorising however Scottish music is my passion and I hope to bring you a selection of Scotland's finest talent. I will try my best to keep this blog updated and feature as many artists as possible along with other inane ramblings.


So keep reading, keep supporting and keep an eye out for some of Scotland's hidden gems!

2 comments:

  1. I know first hand how lazyness can creep in, so good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it mean's a lot coming from such a respected Blogger as yourself!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis